Job Description of the Project Director
The project director of each team will be responsible for the following duties:
- Oversees all aspects of the project.
- Assists the secretary in the creation of weekly team report. Signs team reports. Submits weekly Project Director's Report (two paragraphs maximum).
- Helps research information pertaining to the building of pyramids.
- Assists in the building of the scale model.
- Communicates with Mr. Pitonyak (is the only member of the team to do so, unless unusual circumstances arise).
- Participates in the creation and the presentation of the final bid and report.
- Participates in all training workshops related to project.
- Project Director does not perform any duties listed under the other job categories.
Go Back To Pyramid Page